Home > What we do
Working for you!
Disability Equality North West provides services to disabled people. We are based in Preston and have an open reception for people to drop-in. For more information use our contact-us page and we will be in touch - or download our Service Leaflet to find out more. [Please note our opening hours have changed since publication - see contact-us page for these].
The pages below give more information about how we can help.
Pages in this section
- Action against Hate Crime
- CAN Cumbria Advice Network
- Chorley & South Ribble Disability Forum
- Disability equality training
- Disability LIB: Listen, Include, Build
- Disabled People's Network
- Information and Advice Service
- Managed Accounts Service
- ODI Strengthening DPULOs Programme 12-13
- PRESTON LEARNING DISABILITIES FORUM - HOME
- PRESTON LEARNING DISABILITIES FORUM - RESOURCES
- Re-employing Remploy Project 1
- Re-employing Remploy Project 2
- REACH 2014 programme
- Training Room and Resources Hire
- Volunteering Bureau