Home > What we do
Working for you!
Disability Equality North West provides services to disabled people. We are based in Preston and have an open reception for people to drop-in. Use our contact-us page or download our Service Leaflet to find out more.
The pages below give more information about how we can help.
Pages in this section
- Action against Hate Crime
- CAN Cumbria Advice Network
- Chorley & South Ribble Disability Forum
- Disability equality training
- Disability LIB: Listen, Include, Build
- Disabled People's Network
- Information and Advice Service
- Managed Accounts Service
- ODI Strengthening DPULOs Programme 12-13
- PRESTON LEARNING DISABILITIES FORUM - HOME
- PRESTON LEARNING DISABILITIES FORUM - RESOURCES
- REACH 2012 programme
- Training Room and Resources Hire
- Volunteering Bureau
- Volunteers Bulletins