We are delighted to announce that our new Disability Hate Crime project has been awarded over £386,000 of Big Lottery funding.
This is a new project that will:
- raise awareness of disability hate crime.
- support disabled people to report crimes and incidents.
- recruit disabled people as hate crime volunteers.
- identify the community assets and support disabled people to access them.
- run disability awareness events in local communtiies.
Please contact us if you require any further information at this point.
We will be posting more details regularly over the next three months as the first stages develop.
Tel: 01772 558863 (Ext 2012)
New for 2015.
Training opportunities available. Please contact Des for more information or to book yourself on a course.
Support Disability Equality North West
(1) by donating online via Just Giving:(2) by using Monkey.co.uk to find your car insurance quote.
Monkey donate £10 for every car insurance product purchased via our Monkey page at www.monkey.co.uk/disability-equality